This model has many pluses, among them:
- Better business-coverage – such apps can cover more audience.
- Availability via a browser from any device and location.
- Better servicing clients with fast innovative solutions.
- Instant distribution of the service and updates and upgrades.
- Absence of conflicts caused by the system or hardware incompatibility.
- The web application development process is faster and can be performed by smaller teams.
- It is much more flexible due to the variety of different technologies applicable.
- Ready frameworks and libraries provide solutions that guarantee faultless performance.
This kind of application can substitute for mobile apps designed for both iOS and Android mobile OS, or hybrid mobile apps. Later these solutions can serve as the basis for those hybrid or native mobile apps should you wish to have them developed.
Technologies we use for web applications development
In most cases, our team will pick the technology which suits the task best of all. Our expertise covers all the current technologies applicable in web apps development. Still, if you need the solution made with a definite technology to match your existing environment, we can offer you to choose the system yourself.
The systems we constantly work with include the two main trademark products with their derivatives.
Angular is one of the default choices in web apps development due to its great popularity among experts.
- It is the method which gives the best variety of functions to implement into the product.
- Angular has its great library of components to create smart and professional interfaces meeting all the UI/UX criteria.
- Its parameters undergo constant testing and corrections.
- It assures flawless performance of an application and minimizes any possible risks.
- With Angular, the team can create a large solution very fast.
This is a very flexible technology that is perfect for the web browsers which display the web applications.
- This technology is aimed towards creating the most professional UI.
- React ensures that the web apps work correctly even under high load.
- It is a light system and the applications created with React consume fewer resources.
- React is good for SEO. Search engine bots can properly scan and index the site pages that contain web apps written with React.
How we work with web apps development
The process is simple: the client gives us an idea, and we find the best methods to implement it.
- We analyze the task and find out how to provide the required functionality and which technology will suit it best of all.
- We develop the design that meets the criteria of the UI/UX trends. There is a team of experienced designers and programmers working in the front-end area.
- There is also a team that works on the backend database, and both these teams constantly cooperate to assure that the application will look and perform impeccably.
- We consider all your remarks to match the ready product with the scope which you planned for it. And we provide full maintenance for the application.
Web applications created by our team
Web apps are widely used on websites, and some websites are single-page or multi-pages applications themselves. No matter if you need a full-functional online shop or a one-page business card, our team will have a solution.
The products we created belong to all the main categories of web applications. We develop online shops, business cards, and specific web apps elements to add more functionality to the existing “traditional” websites. See them yourself, as the real product is worth thousands of words.
An e-commerce online shop VeggieFlora
A separate purchasing solution in an internal site SAP buying
A security solution providing the two-factor authentication for the Partner Gate users.
These are only a couple of work examples. Our team can gladly face any challenge.